Craig managed a home renovation project (online photo album) for us that included a 15' pushout for a family room, laundry room, pantry, office, new kitchen, and bathroom remodel. From day one, he was one of the most professional contractors I've dealt with. He knows how to manage his own people, he knows how the manage the overall project, he knows how to handle his sub contractors, and perhaps most important, he knows how to handle his customers:)
Here's a quick overview of our experience with Craig:
- From the time we first met with him and showed him our plans, he treated us like customers and actually listened to what we were asking for.
- His quote was well put together, it had reasonable allowances for customer selections like granite and tile, it contained structured payments that mapped well to the natural flow of the project, and perhaps most importantly, it had no "hidden extras".
- He started the project on time and finished when he said he would.
- The job site was clean and his sub contractors were courteous to my family and neighbors.
- He knows all aspects of construction.
- Throughout the project, I made a "punch list" of items that I wanted fixed/corrected, and Craig resolved nearly every one of them.
- He knows how to manage sub contractors and balance the trades.
A day after we moved in, I was putting the washer/dryer into the laundry room, and discovered that our architect had miscalculated the depth of the appliance. As it it stood, it meant that the laundry room door wasn't going to close, we weren't able to get to the back door. The nightmare scenarios of moving doors, new tile, new hardwood, new trim, new paint ran through my mind. None of this was Craig's fault, he'd simply built the laundry room per plan. I called Craig, explained the situation, and the next morning he showed up himself at 8am. By 9am he had the plumber there, by 10am the electricians came, at 11am the drywall guy was onsite, and by 1pm, he called me at work and said it was fixed. These are the sort of things you hire a GC for, and Craig is one of the best I've worked with.
Dave Stiver Santa Clara
Over the years, Craig Rogers has built homes and created living environments that have left a wake of happy and satisfied customers.
Are you interested in what customers are saying about Craig Rogers Construction? Do you want to write a review? Yelp is the place.
These blogs document projects that Craig Rogers has completed or are currently in progress. The content and opinions expressed within are from the homeowners' perspective and not controlled or maintained by Craig A. Rogers Construction.